Tuesday 11 March 2014

Top 10 Influential Books

This tag has been hitting the youtubes a lot recently and after watching Megan Oliver's video I thought I would go ahead and do this on my little blog. 

The tag is essentially just a list of 10 books that have influenced your life after you have read them. There isn't meant to be any explanations given as to why you have chosen them but Christine from PolandBananaBooks explained why she chose them and I really liked hearing a reason why the books influenced her.  I think I'm going just give you the list but if you want to know the reasons leave me a comment and I'll let you know.
 
  1. Twilight (and the rest of the series) by Stephenie Meyer
  2. The Hunger Games (and the rest of the trilogy) by Suzanne  Collins
  3. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  4. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  7. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  8.  Love Story by Erich Segal
  9.  Vampire Academy (the series and the spin off) by Richelle Mead
  10.  Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

    Have you do this tag? Let me know in the comments and link me up to your post/video. If you haven't, go ahead and let me know in the comments which books influenced you.

No comments:

Post a Comment