Saturday 3 August 2013

A Little Bit of an Introduction

Hey guys! 

I just wanted to put up a little introduction post for my new blog. I adore reading, whether that is some trashy book like 50 Shades of Grey or classic literature like Romeo and Juliet. I studied English for as long as possible at school, and my passion for reading continues on even now I'm doing it purely for my own pleasure and no evil essays on how Marxism is presented in Jane Eyre and Oscar Wilde's works. 

I love talking about books, giving my opinion on different things and themes in the books. I have shared a few reviews and things like this on my Beauty Blog (Some Sparkle and Shine) but I wanted to keep purely beauty so I started  this little blog! 

So, I just wanted to introduce myself if you haven't read anything from me before and say hi! So, I'm Sarah, I love reading and movies and I'm 20. 

 I look forward to building this blog up a bit more, and hearing from you  all about the books I'm loving (or hating) at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I follow your beauty blog and am excited to see you now have a book blog too! If there are two things I love it's beauty products and books (and animals).

    ReplyDelete